When entering the base, a Cadet or adult CAP Officer’s CAPID and Driver’s License for the driver should be sufficient to gain access.

If you do not have a CAP ID card, please stop at Visitor Center before entering the base to get a Visitor Pass. To obtain a Visitor Pass, you must have with you an Enhanced Driver’s License (Real ID Act Compliant), Vehicle Registration, and Proof of Insurance. A passport may take the place of the Enhanced ID. 

Check the map to navigate Points of Interest
Wing Headquarters, The Exchange, Olympic DFAC, nearby hotel options, and more....